Due date coming up!
Don’t forget tributes, “The Reaping” writing prompt is due soon.
"Saturday, December 7th at 12pm EST, 5pm GMT, 9am PST, 11am CST."
If you need an extension, message the admin asap.
Mini Task 1 - Appearance
To give yourself, and others, a better view of your tribute, fill in these:
- Eye color:
- Body type:
- Does your tribute look more like their father, mother, or neither?
- Rough, worked, skin or soft, glowing skin?
- If your tribute were to be mistaken for a different age, what would it be?
- Is your tribute happy with what they see in the mirror?
Mini tasks are optional and just for fun. If you are completed with your Reaping prompt, feel free to fill this out.
One male and one female will represent their districts as tribute in the first Hunger Games.
This is the first ever reaping, there will be confusion, non believers, and rebels. This writing prompt will be about your tribute’s morning and what they do. It should be in third person, at least three paragraphs and detailed, just like your sample paras.
It must include:
- Tributes thoughts at the town square.
- Tributes actions at the town square.
- Whether they volunteered or was picked.
- Facial expresses and other actions when reaped/volunteered. (Sponsors award points for your actions and expresses).
You may add, but it’s not required:
- Your tributes morning ritual and outfit.
- Interactions with family and friends.
- Goodbyes with family and friends.
Just remember, ladies first.
DUE: Saturday, December 7th at 12pm EST, 5pm GMT, 9am PST, 11am CST
And of course, here.
After reading all these, and you’re still confused, go ahead and ask away.
But before they do, here is a list of things you tributes must do:
- Make sure you are following EVERYONE on the follow list: here. Even the Capitol’s finest will post very important things.
- Like this post! This is your first activity check. I won’t post the Reaping until I’m sure everyone’s going to be active.
- Check out the index. If you haven’t yet, click on the link and scroll through some of the extra links. They might help any confusion.
- Make sure you check out the sponsors and gamemakers. They could save your life. You can even send them questions. They’ll be happy to answer.
- Have fun. Writing and roleplaying is about to start and your tribute is about to go through some mighty heavy stuff. Enjoy your time here!
Persephone Soarse • 15 • as Elle Fanning • District 2
✔: Slingshot, snare, throwing knifes
✘: Weak, awkward, spoiled
In all, Persephone is a very happy girl who generally gets her way. She loves getting spoiled by the people around her and basically being the center of attention with her parents and their friends. Of course trusting the innocent smile from the blonde haired beauty would definitely not be the best thing anyone could do, it would definitely be helpful for her. Persephone has an easy way to make people do the things that she wants to do, and if that’s what’s going to help her in the Games, then so be it.
Of course she’ll try to be as nice as she can to her the people that she’s aligned with, once they’re sleeping, she won’t be so nice. Every man for themselves, as she has heard, and she won’t take this saying for granted. It’s a dog eat dog world. She’s definitely scared to death about The Hunger Games, but as long as she keeps her cool, stays relaxed and stays confident, she expects to get out of The Hunger Games alive, or so she hopes.
Growing up as a rich girl in District Two, things had come very easy to Persephone. If she snapped her fingers once, she would get what she wanted. She shouldn’t have to ask twice for something. Although, this didn’t make her a bad person. In fact, she wasn’t rude or cold-hearted to many people at all. Everyone had seemed to love her bubbly personality that had cheered her up whenever they saw the girl smile. She had melted many hearts and had many boy admirers with her beauty. No, she wasn’t the smartest girl ever, but that didn’t matter. What mattered was finding an equally attractive male to accompany her wherever she had gone.
As a young girl, her father had taught her how to protect herself with slingshots, throwing knives and snares to keep herself protected from any dangers from outside during the war. This had also helped with catching meat if the family ever went poor. Luckily, Persephone had kept these skills even though her very protective mother told her not to use these skills, especially not at the dinner table! Persephone wasn’t the most dangerous girl, but if somebody turned their back for one minute, they could get killed very quickly with her impressive slingshot skills and her snare skills.
When the war was finally over, Persephone was relieved, but not for too long because something else was on the horizon. Something that wouldn’t be good for either her or her family. After the war was over, Persephone had heard about The Hunger Games which had made her both horrified and curious. Horrified, because she had no idea about trying to survive on her own without her parent’s help if she got picked, and curious to see who would be the unlucky person who got placed into The Hunger Games, hoping it wouldn’t be her. Of course with her luck, it was her who got picked and put into it. She had hoped to not get put into The Hunger Games at all, but if she was, she would fight her little heart out until she might die, if she did.
Taken by Julia • Blog • Token is a birthstone
Persephone Soarse, 15, District 2, female.
The application for Persephone Soarse has been accepted. Please send in a separate character blog within twenty-four hours.
Unique character and fabulous writing.